John Stewart follows my blog post yesterday afternoon and announces his plans to hold a rally in D.C. to restore sanity to America.
| The Daily Show With Jon Stewart | Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c | |||
| Rally to Restore Sanity | ||||
| ||||
| The Daily Show With Jon Stewart | Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c | |||
| Rally to Restore Sanity | ||||
| www.thedailyshow.com | ||||
| ||||
3 comments:
Well, are we all going? Seems reasonable...
I had to stop watching his show during the Bush years...yes, I like bush... but I think he nailed it. What if we could talk about facts and keep our heads. In the April conf I believe it was it was stated that it is important to be agreable when we disagree and was a reflection of our Christianity. Multiple points of view are important, civility is a necessity.
I think that it is very flattering that Stewart & Colbert will be honoring the birthday of a very open minded, reasonable woman by holding a rally in DC to stop the bickering and begin a rational dialogue! But...if I hear the words, "We love you, Mom" I will know what is really going on!
Post a Comment