Saturday, June 12, 2010

Wayne is Famous!

I had to create a video for a class project, one that I would have my students do, and I decided to create a "book trailer" for Into the Wild. It was a lot of fun to make and I think Wayne is enjoying all the attention that comes with being a celebrity.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Neat! What class was this for?

Jeremy said...

Haven't you learned yet - you can't feed this guy's ego...It's like a gremlin. There's no stopping it now.

W.B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
W.B. said...

I used to think that people were always staring at me because of how sexy I am but now I know that they are staring because they saw me on YouTube AND because of how sexy I am.

Darwin + Kiara said...

Good job, Court! You did a great job! I loved it! Looks like a fun project!