My parents and brother came up to Utah for the weekend and an enjoyable time was had by all. Activities included bowling, hiking the Y, and a family barbeque in the canyon.
Hey Wayne! This is Kelly (Christiansen) Beck. Yes, I stalk you blog. And just wanted to say that although I think I have met your fam before...they really do look exactly like you. All of them. Hope life is good! :)
3 comments:
Hey Wayne! This is Kelly (Christiansen) Beck. Yes, I stalk you blog. And just wanted to say that although I think I have met your fam before...they really do look exactly like you. All of them. Hope life is good! :)
courtney, i don't think i have seen your hair since it's been short...i LOVE it!
Looks like fun! I'm glad you guys were able to spend some time with family. We miss you guys too!! We need to hang out again, soon!!
Post a Comment