Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I decided that I would finally make my first post as Wayne's little lady and what better event to start with than Halloween!

This is one of my favorite holidays, mostly because it happens in fall, but also for the following reasons:

Candy
LIttle kids dressing up
Carving pumpkins - Like these masterpieces that Wayne and I created
 






















More Candy
And Awesome Wigs
























We had a lot of fun.  First we enjoyed a nice dinner of sushi with Jen and Steve and then we made a stop at the costume store to look at the wigs.  As you can see, we made two great purchases.  We then went home to a few trick or treaters and an awesome game of The Great Dalmuti and some friendly poker.    

Hope everyone else had a great night! 

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow - who are those two super-hot chicks???

Darwin + Kiara said...

Looks like you guys had a great Halloween. I love the wigs! :D

Darren, Tisha, Tanner & Tennyson said...

I'm glad you're taking over Courtney. Wayne's once a year posting just wasn't enough. Glad you guys are well.

Darren, Tisha, Tanner & Tennyson said...

I'm glad you're taking over Courtney. Wayne's once a year posting just wasn't enough. Glad you guys are well.