Public Speech Analysis
By Courtney Bulsiewicz
I went to hear Barack Obama speak in Grant Park on election night in Chicago Illinois. His speech was very good. I think that people should vote him to be president one day. I mean if he ever ran for President I would vote for him. He looked really nice in his new suit. His wife was extremely pretty in her red and black dress. Some people liked it and some people thought it was hideous. I liked it. Obama started to speak about something but I couldn’t really hear it because after practically every line he said people started chanting, “Yes we can, yes we can.” I thought it was kind of rude, like they wanted to give the speech instead of him. Anyway, he looked like he was a good speaker. And what I did hear was in English, it is always better for speakers to speak in the same language the audience speaks in.
The End
Thanks for the help lover!





6 comments:
Haha. That's awesome! I love it! Best essay I've read this semester! :) It was soo good to see you guys on Saturday! Thanks again for coming! We really do need to get together more...Tracee & Jared want to hang out with you guys too! :)
You DID turn that in, right? B/c you would get an 'A' for SURE!
Man, Wayne, you've got some skills! :) It was nice to "talk" to you today. It sounds like things are going well. You two should come over for dinner one of these nights!
I am pretty sure that you got that off the internet or something--because I SWEAR that is the same essay that my SIXTH grader turned in. Hmmm.
Funny speeach Courtney especially beacuse this morning during his "Live" address he said "Um" at least a hundred times and then ended on some turkey joke that no one laughed at...he needed Michelle there in a pretty dress!
Wayne I can't believe how lush your hair is So Curly and Full!
How are you feeling? How was the birthday bash? When are we having dinner? Or can I at least go play with Courtney?
cute cute honey... you always put a smile on my face.. Good work Wayne..yu da man.....
Post a Comment