Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Favorite Commercials of the Moment

I do enjoy a good commercial every once in a while.  Here are a few of my favorite commercials lately.  I am sure you have seen them.  They just make me smile.







7 comments:

Unknown said...

When I saw that minute maid commercial a few weeks ago and laughed right out loud and may or may not have actually wet my pants!

Jennifer said...

I love this part: "He lives vicariously... through himself."

kelzone said...

court, did you read my blog...the cars.com commercial-i totally met david...i won't lie, i almost died watching that skittle commercial...i don't watch much tv, so i'm glad i have other people to find funny commercials for me...

Jenny said...

I am so glad that the Dos Equis commercials were on there!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! Keep up the good fight Wayne! Courtney I am glad that he spoiled you! You deserve it! So happy for you two!

Darek and Amberli said...

"I can't control my cuerpo!" Haha.

"He once had an awkward moment, just see what it felt like."

Hadn't seen that Minute Maid commercial before but that's hilarious!

Giggity!

Paige said...

Sweetheart somehow in this blog you need to put from me to you the song "In my daughters hands" and make sure that it says how this song is from me to you. I love you so much and Wayne and I am so very proud of you both. I love you honey,
Mom

Critchlow said...

Dude- When I saw your banner it made me smile. I spent many long hours in the offices above that theater. Has it always been a theater? Anyway- it made me think of Lindsey Wood, her late mother and the many hours spent at New York Opera Newsletter.

Thanks for keeping Jersey real. There are so many things from Jersey that I try to run away from and never remember. It was great to be reminded that in there are some wonderful memories of Jersey as well...still won't move back :)