Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Baseball

Courtney has been making sure that we get our monthly post done since baseball started the middle of February.  Now that the high school season is winding down I can make some time to put a little post on here.  The baseball season did not go as planned.  The Varsity team never really put it together.  We were leading late in a lot of the games we ended up losing.   The JV team did a lot better though and finished 10-5.















2 comments:

Brent said...

Good to see you in your element. Your team is lucky to have you.

Darek and Amberli said...

These are great pics, you totally belong coaching baseball. Please, for the love of, pull a Phillip Wellman at your next game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggy6WGUFaYsame

(my favorite part is his chalk-bag grenade! watch him bite off the pin and lob it!)

PS I just rented Gran Torino last night, I thought of Scott Dutcher the whole movie!