Thursday, July 10, 2008

CANCER FIGHTING MUSIC

So I made a little playlist of music and clips that I thought would be good inspiration for our battle. Click through the playlist and then let me know what else should be added to the playlist.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is pretty much the best playlist ever!

Also, love the new headline pic!

Steve said...

Love the new blog.

Jeremy said...

How about Mo's song - Enter Sandman? Cancer better sleep with one eye open.

Darren, Tisha, Tanner & Tennyson said...

My work seriously blocks too much crap so I have no idea what's on your playlist. Here's an oldie but goodie by Puff Daddy, feat. Mase, "Can't Nobody Hold Me Down". Nice to see the update!!!

W.B. said...

I added a couple to the playlist including Courtney's suggestion of "Fighter", my mom's of "Beat It", and Darren's of "Can't Nobody Hold Me Down". Sorry J but I cut "Enter Sandman" from the original list I made because while it gets you pumped it seemed a little too morbid.