Friday, March 28, 2008

Sneak Peek

Courtney and I had our engagement pictures taken last night on a chilly but beautiful evening in downtown Salt Lake. The photographer Courtney chose is easy to work with. I didn't know if I would make it through the evening but when the 162 photos with three wardrobe changes were done I realized I actually had fun. (Even without wearing a hat) If you want a sneak peek of some of the photos we took you can go to our photographer's blog. Just done post any comments about my big fat bald white head on her blog. Save those for here.

http://blog.magnifiquephotography.com/2008/03/28/courtney--waynes-engagements.aspx

9 comments:

Darren, Tisha, Tanner & Tennyson said...

Why would I make fun of your white balding head?! I'm excited that I'm not the only one with a big white forehead. Seriously though, those are some Hot pictures. Courtney's cute too! Really Wayne, you got yourself a beautiful catch!

Darek and Amberli said...

D: sportin' the buzz, I like it! dude, those are really good pictures! I really like the B&W walking down the tracks holding hands and the blurry TRAX behind one. The one with you sitting on the TRAX bench is great photography! Even if not for the announcement photo, it's a nice pic to have in a small frame or something. They're all really good choices tho!

Steve said...

Wayne, those pictures are great. You guys look so good together. I mean you guys look good enough to be rock stars.

Jennifer said...

Hot, hot, hot! You guys look fantastic! I love the pictures!

Margie and Mark said...

Wayne, a big engagement congrats from Mark & Margie Hamberlin. Tisha said your fiancee was pretty and she is very lovely (that's from me, margie :) I wouldn't let Mark say that on a blog! You guys seem very happy--marriage is the best. Anyway, we wish you a wonderful future and we look forward to hopefully seeing your brother here in France before we move this summer.

Heather said...

Super cute, you guys! My favorite is the 10th one... I love your photographer's style! Awesome.

Blythe said...

Hey Wayne! I randomly came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note. I heard through the grapevine that you were engaged and I'm so excited for you! Courtney's absolutely gorgeous. Congrats!

Jennifer said...

So - which one did you guys choose?

Darren, Tisha, Tanner & Tennyson said...

Crazy cute
Old man lover
Ultimate babe
Really sweet
Totally witty
Nice find for Wayne
Every man's dream
Yes!!!