American Gladiators Returns in January on NBC
Time to start training. I was pretty good in American Gladiator events at Action Park when I was 14. Time to get ready and go to the show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzlpm-BZWfk&feature=related
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
So did it live up to your expectations? We liked it when that one chick's face started to bleed. She was a trooper though. I would have just stopped. But then again, I'm not really American Gladiator material, am I?
Worst Trash Talk Award goes to the girl who said, "Just like I did in med school, I am going straight to the top!"
Ooooh, I'm shaking!
How is it cool for a buff gladiator to shoot you with a high powered nurf gun? Why don't we get some ex-SEALS up there to shoot the people and they go from the place to place trying to hit the target?
Jamon
Post a Comment