Wednesday, June 06, 2007

London Calling

Here are a couple of little photos from my cell phone camera. I have to get a digital camera so I can be a real blogger. I went to a conference in Birmingham England but I spent one night in London on my way home so I had a chance to walk around a bit. Most of my exploring was in the early morning before my flight home so nothing was open. The good thing was even though this was my third trip to England it was the first time I ever had a sunny blue sky day in London. It was really nice.




Big Ben at the House of Parliment










Westminster Abbey






Guard at Buckingham Palace





2 comments:

Darren, Tisha, Tanner & Tennyson said...

That is awesome! I wish that I could have been there!

Shauna said...

hey wayne. i found you stalker-style on tish and D's blog.

remember me?