Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Election Day
No political rants in the blog (at least for today) just wanted to share with you a couple of campaign slogans I am kicking around for a potential future run. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Darek and Amberli said...

haha, you totally gotta run for public office some day. I loved the little red, white, and blue curtain voting booths I got to go in on election day here in Mass. It's funny 'cause there's only a thin curtain between you and the voter next to you. I wanted to whisper to the old guy next to me, "Pssst, hey, who'd you put for City Council Dist #3? I don't know EITHER of these candidates!" PS I glanced at the lists of voters in my neighborhood while I was signing in and there were only 2 registered Republicans: Darek McCoy and Amberli McCoy, hahaha!